Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Vincent Kennedy⍟

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

M a d

It's about to break

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Getting closer to 2.69

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

😭😭😭

(1) Show this thread

Hot lava.

Good luck.

NCSWIC.

PANIC.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

D a m|m a D

m a D as in
m a D d o G?😉

Millions face threat of flooding from glacial lakes - EnviroLink Network

https://www.envirolink.org/2023/02/07/millions-face-threat-of-flooding-from-glacial-lakes

I found this on Freespoke, a new search engine that doesn't censor viewpoints and respects privacy. Check it out: Freespoke.com

Yeah VK. We done. 😵‍💫so done.

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Watch The Water?

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Dad taught us as kids to call them "Darns" cuz we couldnt say dam.
🤣😆

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

You put dam- Loop-OSI-
Turkey’s dam says OSI
🤔
1/2

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

= 18 = R

Blue check mark will verify.

Hope you’re doing ok with you blessed doG sir!
I’m sure she’s checking in already on you.
🙏

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

Road across Clinton’s dam to be closed for maintenance for part of Wednesday
Other News
Feb 7, 2023 - 12:52pm

Photo: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers

A Google Earth screenshot from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers shows the portion of Clinton Lake's dam road that will be closed part of the day Wednesday in red, along with an alternate traffic route in green.

The road across Clinton Lake’s dam will be closed for part of the day Wednesday, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers announced Tuesday.

The Corps of Engineers will be closing the road, East 900 Road, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. so that a maintenance team can safely grade the road’s shoulders. An alternate route along East 902 Road will take traffic around the roadwork in about a minute longer than it takes to travel along the dam road.

The maintenance team will also work on the shoulders through the spillway area just north of the dam, and the Corps of Engineers is advising caution & patience while navigating the entire dam roa

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

In response Jersey Gurl to her Publication

https://www2.ljworld.com/news/general-news/2023/feb/07/road-across-clintons-dam-to-be-closed-for-maintenance-for-part-of-wednesday/

(1) Show this thread
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

That loaded weird

(1) Show this thread

3 Gorges

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Timestamp 536

Q 536
>>43719 (sum = Q Post 24)

Any person making statements they will not be seeking re-election was put in submission. For the betterment of the country not all will be prosecuted and all will do as told. You will see more of this occur (not normal yet disregarded) and even on the D side.

"Dam"

>>2601331 (sum = 16)
Armed man HooverDAMre: link to Q?
They will not stop.
Nothing to see here.
Ask yourself - WHY?
Q
Q

Q 16
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I’m hell as mad and I’m not going to anymore take it!

I was going to post this as a joke, but now I remember you spoke of dyslexia at least once.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

@VincentKennedy , I was just reading about the song “New York, New York“ tonight and came across this due to JFK Jr talking about it on “Heart of The City“ show. No coincidences!

M a d MAGA zine.

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Saving Israel for last….

D = 4

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Hi VK.
3 Gorges Dam, Hoover Dam, another dam(s)? 💥
Digital Access Management,
All of the above?

D = 4 > 1111 (The Great Awakening).
TS = 3:36 > 12.

Oct 30, 2017 12:26:53 AM EDT
Anonymous
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

Lots of booms happening around the World right now — I’m hoping it’s good guys taking care of business.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

💧🌊

I know you already know but... :)

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

A Perfect Circle - When The Levee Breaks - Live at Red Rocks - Stone & Echo - YouTube

A Perfect Circle "When The Levee Breaks" live at Red Rocks from the "Stone & Echo" DVD.Copyright with owner, I do not have any rights on this video.

Trickle
Flow
FLOOD

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Turkstream underground pipeline: Russian/Turkey/Euro Gas line. (unable to post photos here). Posted on your Poll in Twtr. Have a bad feeling DS will assist in destroying and blame on EQ.

B a m

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So a few years ago my guide gave me a couple of words to look up KEK being one of them and now I cant remember the other but it led me to IBM.

IBM has been building quantum computers from what I see and at the time the site I found was even offering geeks software training for them.

IBM is a fairly deep hole to check out imo.

As with most things here words can have multiple meanings.
I have had visions of dams indicating there are some that might be blown, one of those being Hoover, which is with out doubt a satanic creation.
Or...

D.A.M
https://www.ibm.com/topics/digital-asset-management

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🤔...wow...

(2) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

💧💧💦🌊