Only people mentioned by @Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Got me in the feels

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

many more of those moments to come on hold on people TBIYTC

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Imagine similar scenes taking place around the world.
An everyday occurrence.. Everywhere you go.
The Vibes would be off the charts!!
It's going to Happen...
Let it be soon Father God 🙏 🙌

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

And this right here is what it’s ALL about! 🥰♥️

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

We think we are just nobodies with small accounts and we can’t make a difference. This is video proof that we can. It may not be giving them $500.00 or a ride on a yacht but don’t ever think us nobodies are for naught.
Together we rise.

"We crossed paths..."

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

THIS. Is LIVING.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏Making someone Happy if just for a Day.🙏
We all can do this Ya Know.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Not enough hearts to express how this makes me feel...but here's 💗💗💗💗💗🦅

FJB .......Trump is my President

I have been dreaming all my life . Seems when things start looking bright it shoves you right back down . I’m still kicking though , I have my family (children and grandchildren ) that makes me the richest person in the world . I would live in a tent if I could have my mom , nephew and brothers back though . Miss them so much . Love stories like this makes me cry happy tears . Wish every one in the world could travel and see Gods beautiful world . No more homeless or poor .

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Awww...tears. Love this kind of stuff..man.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Fulfilling one persons seemingly impossible dream, may JUST be enough to change an entire life. It is because TO BELIEVE ( think/ act in faith) is one of the greatest thoughts a human can have.

Faith opens the door to the Great!

Simply as a principle, "..Without faith, it is impossible to believe God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." (reference Hebrews 11:6)

🥲

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Ahh man this is so boom cool. .. felt right on the heart beat. ✨❤️😊✨

FidelioOooo KeK

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

. . . And this is how we change the world, one person at a time. All it takes is empathy and compassion, the desire to walk in someone else's shoes and to want to make a difference.

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

You don't need an established "charity" to do God's work. Cut out he middleman and go directly to the recipient. You won't receive a plaque at a rubber chicken dinner. But your anonymous gesture will pay you dividends throughout your life. Be blessed and pass it on.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

LET'S GO!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

It's the only thing that keeps me going. Just the idea of bringing healing to the world is heaven to me.

(1) Show this thread