Only people mentioned by @PegasusWarrior in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

Wow!!! This does excite me. Perhaps new healing therapies based on some of this kowledge. So amazing. I have used homeopathy for years. A complimentary medicine based on your vital force, your energy. This was used in Europe for years and here in America also, even in hospitals before all the antibiotics of allopathic medicine.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

hehe - yep - those ones that say "Ohhhh you need to avoid emotion"... wrong!!

Master emotions, don't avoid, or have your reality created for you!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

We create our reality by choosing it with our feelings❤️✨

Dear sweet mother of all that is sacred! do you guys ever "test and approve" your resources because this is abysmal at best! Nowhere are you told who performed the study, where it was performed and what was their methodology? Was the experiment replicated by other researchers with predictable outcomes given said methodology? THEY DONT TELL YOU WHO, WHAT, WHERE AND HOW! Doesnt that concern anyone? And if anyone attempts to say science cant be trusted needs to pump the breaks... we shouldnt trust bad science but this cant wvwn bw considered bad science. These are just statements, nothing more.

Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

In response Matt Mitchell to his Publication

Try this on for detail. Cell biologist Glen Rein … and IHM Research Director Rollin McCraty conducted a series of experiments in the early 1990s involving DNA and intentionally generated emotions. A decade later interest in these experiments persisted. After numerous requests, McCraty summarized their data and published the results of the research in 2003 in a brief report titled Modulation of DNA Conformation by Heart-Focused Intention.

(1) Show this thread

Dr. Joe Dispenza's work proves this as well.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response Ms. Tys to her Publication

Sure does!

(1) Show this thread

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

this is mine...

i have experienced this in the past year. i work in the family business and Mom still writes the paychecks, hires and fires while I run much of the day to day operations. She FINALLY fired an employee who was good with the customers but a nightmare for me. Even saying when she was fired she would tell my parents things about me she was sure would get me disowned. She certainly tried!! i was in a very dark place!! Now I love going to work! its the same job, but the evil has been extracted!