VK thinks those Qanon people may be on to something.😘

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Mesa County CO just had multiple flyovers of what looked as the F15's distinct square inlets on either side of the fuselage over about an hour and a half - two hours had one go over about every 10-20 min in patrol-like fashion for probably about 6-8 passes altogether. Keepin' an eye out for NORAD looks like. Something was up and now they stopped.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I just heard military jets overhead and thought to myself something is up. They seemed to be much closer to the ground by the sound. I think we are near the end of this movie. Will Trump take the stage tomorrow at the State of the Union, which is now fenced in? Let's hope so. "The World is Watching" comes to mind.