VK thinks those Qanon people may be on to something.šŸ˜˜

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

And the normies continue to clap like seals.

Every clone is more evil and pedo, which is why they do it, and the original is bad enough, demonic layering they call it, and they break down faster each time. "two cells, can be a cigarette, from a spoon, a fork, whatever" but they can't clone GOD'S good ones. BET> THERE ARE REAL laws in effect, spiritually not some new age made by devils bs either, even the demons shudder and believe.

Yes! VK sending out the message againā€¦ kind and clear!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

That kind of crap is why I cancelled Directv years ago. Don't miss it.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DMā€™s unless I know ya :)

Yes sir , itā€™s the vibe and also ears to hear and eyes to see Q + Anons. :)

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I am pretty sure VK was mimicking those who were calling "Qanon conspiracy theorists" crazy. What makes it funny is that we all know those in the know know there is a Q and there are anons, no qanon. Even better that the anons who paid attention to Q were right about the santanic entertainment industry.

(1) Show this thread

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Crazy because they are exposing and eliminating child sacrifice and child abuse. child sex trafficking
BINGO!