Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

#PrayerWarriors I need massive prayers for my daughter. As most all you know she has a heart condition and sleep apnea. We were driving to her cardiologist appointment and I just started crying, I knew in the pit of my stomach it was not gonna be good news . They will make an appt asap to go in and do a cardio catheter, he wants to see if the leaking valve pressures are up because of the valve or if it is because of restrictions in the air ways. I just bawled through the whole visit and still am. I canโ€™t and wonโ€™t lose her! I have been praying and begging God to heal her. My eyes are so swollen because this is tearing me apart. PLEASE, I am begging for Prayers and Help. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป I am begging God to not take her, take me instead. I canโ€™t lose her!

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

In JESUS Holy Name you and your daughter are lifted in prayer for healing strength and support Amen

Im sorry you have to go through this know you have been through so much it is good doctor is checking for leakage. If you really feel like you arenโ€™t happy with his decision is it possible to request a second opinion before your daughter has to do the cath?
Sending you love and prayers, we are here for you ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

I can ask for a second opinion, he also has been her cardiologist for 18 years.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Itโ€™s good he knows her history ๐Ÿ™
Please let us know before so we can lift you both in prayer ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

I will. Thank you all so much! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

(1) Show this thread