Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

#PrayerWarriors I need massive prayers for my daughter. As most all you know she has a heart condition and sleep apnea. We were driving to her cardiologist appointment and I just started crying, I knew in the pit of my stomach it was not gonna be good news . They will make an appt asap to go in and do a cardio catheter, he wants to see if the leaking valve pressures are up because of the valve or if it is because of restrictions in the air ways. I just bawled through the whole visit and still am. I can’t and won’t lose her! I have been praying and begging God to heal her. My eyes are so swollen because this is tearing me apart. PLEASE, I am begging for Prayers and Help. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I am begging God to not take her, take me instead. I can’t lose her!

I’m praying 🙏 hard for you and your daughter. My daughter had her first open heart surgery at Boston Children’s hospital when she was only 5 weeks old. I know the pain and uncertainty you’re going through. May God Bless you and heal your sweet little girl! God works miracles every day. 🙏💕🙌🏻

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyRN in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Melissa Gouin to his Publication

She had hers at Texas Children Hospital when she was 5 months old. They wanted her to reach 10lbs and that’s what she weighed at 5 months. He mentioned a tracheotomy and I do NOT want her to have to have it. I am begging God for Complete Healing over her. 🙏🏻🙏🏻