🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

This is what's called "burying the lead".

It's another great day Truth seeker.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

The Baloon-Ball is about to Drop on the New York Times and the Deep State Demonionists!

Super Dave - Balloon Ball - YouTube

"Fuji, I've never told you this before, but I'm glad you lost the war."Super Dave's official website: http://www.superdaveosborne.net/Super Dave's official ...

Copy that. Bob is a character.

https://youtu.be/gveS6Wh6ruc

Bob "Super Dave" Einstein Talks About his Dad's Death with Jerry Seinfeld - YouTube

This is a conversation from "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" where Bob tells Jerry about his father Harry "Parkyakarkus" Einstein who died on the dais of a...

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I Knew You Would Enjoy That.

Well, Off to Play Pickleball at the YMCA for a Couple of Hours.

People in our 60's, 70's and 80's!

Great Group!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Thank you. I am impressed with how Pickleball has taken off and I especially appreciate how inclusive it is. I see all ages, shapes, sizes, abilities...

John Kennedy was concerned in the 60's that our children weren't getting enough exercise. He was right to be. Childhood obesity is off the charts since. All of these devices. It's tough to think clearly if you're not in shape. Did you know that high level chess players can lose weight over the course of a tournament weekend? That thinking really burns calories too I'm sure you know.

(1) Show this thread