This is what's called "burying the lead".

It's another great day Truth seeker.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

The Baloon-Ball is about to Drop on the New York Times and the Deep State Demonionists!

Super Dave - Balloon Ball - YouTube

"Fuji, I've never told you this before, but I'm glad you lost the war."Super Dave's official website: http://www.superdaveosborne.net/Super Dave's official ...

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Copy that. Bob is a character.

https://youtu.be/gveS6Wh6ruc

Bob "Super Dave" Einstein Talks About his Dad's Death with Jerry Seinfeld - YouTube

This is a conversation from "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" where Bob tells Jerry about his father Harry "Parkyakarkus" Einstein who died on the dais of a...

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

A Weapon of Mass Distraction

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Over in Nana Land we call it a PDIG
"Purposeful Distraction Involvement Gage"

Duel purpose tool:
✍️Distract from other things happening you don't want ppl to notice.

✍️Gage how upset the population will get over the purposefully allowed event.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

So DS lost their satelites to Space Force, right?
Now DS using ballons for survailence?
If MSM says they're CCP, then they're not CCP.
So of coarse DS won't shoot them down.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Who is ever left of the DS I bet they are running as if foxes got in the hen house

(1) Show this thread

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

is it really Chinese? or is it ours? set loose to stoke fear and panic. I say it is ours, either as a deep fake or used to gather some type of information the deep state is needing since they don't control the satellites any longer.......just a thought.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

This is what's called "burying the lead". 343

✨Nothing can stop what is coming✨

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z