Only people mentioned by @VeeW in this post can reply

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Vee Wallace to her Publication

Boring. useless. overrated.

Christian-Freedom loving Patriot-who prays soon common courtesy/respect for one another will Grace this Nation/World again

I told my husband the designer for the halftime show putting jock straps on their faces with so much more they could have done is a designer that could mess up a good. f_$k LOL my husband said thats not what that was sure look liked it

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

👎

I kinda figured everyone would be disappointed. So it is probably not the time yet.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts