Had to do a WalMart (ugh) run yesterday, and proved once and for all that yes, I have a crazy streak and am a complete sucker when it comes to fur babies.

Meet the newest member of the fam, Blue. He's 10 weeks old, and I'm in love, but the cats think I'm punishing them. πŸ™€πŸ˜ΎπŸ˜πŸ˜²πŸ˜‚

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

OMG! I didn't know Walmart had these! Blue is absolutely adorable, what Walmart do you shop at?πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Dawn Miller to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚LOL!! My bad for not specifying, I hadn't made it INTO the WalMart yet. This was a truck in the parking lot with a family and babies waiting to be adopted. ;)

Sorry about the confusion, but it's prolly a good thing WalMart doesn't sell them, as they would have those tags on the collar, "Made in China"! πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Blue is a beauty! Congrats!

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

In response Tree Tone to her Publication

guess it is considered Midwest, yes :)

Sooner born, Sooner bred, and replanted (for now) after 20+ years in the deep south. 😚

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Oh but that sweet face though!😍πŸ₯°

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

he's even sweeter than that sweet face,@Gigi!

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

absolutely gorgeous enjoy πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

β™₯️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up OthersπŸ’–WWG1WGA

Congratulations....he's beautiful❣️

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Oh absolutely beautiful ❀❀ I now believe in love at first sight lol

In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication

I agree,@Carolyn! No way I couldn't take him home, and no other name came to mind except, Blue, with those eyes!
What Knott and Why Knott (the cats) are 'Knott' happy with him (yet), although Why has already introduced him to their sisterhood of cats with a swift bop on the nose πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

You found Blue at WalMart?πŸ˜„
(He's beautiful!)

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

πŸ˜‚ only truly 'good' thing I've ever found at WalMart! (and he didn't even have a made in China sticker! )πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

from your response to God's ears!! I'm already ready!! lol

(1) Show this thread

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟Psyops coming in strong! πŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

Beautiful! πŸ₯° Congrats to you and Blue! All the best!

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

thanks, CaBalls kicker! πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread