Before we can Heal, we have to be AWARE there is an issue to deal with.

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

ON my best and worst day, thankful soldiers REAL ones raised me. Fk emotions, bidness to handle.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

And generations of STELLAR men before that, RESPECT and fk the tranny NWO>

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

🔥 This message is sooooo not for you!

Many are not aware of their physical, mental and emotional state due to long time trama, that they are perpetually in survivor mode. Maybe, even if this touches one Soul, it is worth it.

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

All of the above although the last few days have been so much better. Praise GOD.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

That would be me...

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

And me... Most of the time

(1) Show this thread

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

We need to share our remedies for mental and emotional exhaustion! Getting outside and breathing deeply, enjoying nature while also looking up to notice and appreciate the sky…grounding is also really helpful.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Have Faith to her Publication

Yes!

Keep reminding!
🤗💖✨

(1) Show this thread