AU is obscure enough that I can tell the story here. My ex-boyfriend was paying for my children to go to private school (long story). He promised he would never use his money to displace my authority as father. He is the Jewish son of Nazi camp survivors, and a refugee from Soviet invasion of Prague. There are "art sculpture books" of their stories in his house, done by his artist sister.

He betrayed me by colluding with the rest of my family (ex-wife, parents) to keep my daughter in school against my wishes, despite their nakedly unlawful, unethical, and unprofessional behaviour re Covid jabs. I was essentially cut out as father, and he was given access rights in my place. I have hardly seen my younger daughter in three years. She is coming to the UK next week for her half term, and we are not scheduled to meet, but she will see him and my parents.

My ex bf had read my book, admitted it was tyranny, yet justified his behaviour by saying he is a coward.

Wicked and cruel.

Oh my gosh, that's so awful. I am a firm believer that children need their moms and their dads. I cannot believe that your boyfriend did this to you WITH your parents help. Dear GOD, that's a lot of betrayal. Too much. You are an EXCELLENT writer. If it were me, I would sit down and write a loving letter to my daughter on how I feel. Write it from the heart and mail it. This way you have done everything you need to do. Tell her that the phone or email will always be answered and the door will always be open. Take a photo of photos of her in a special place in your home. You don't know how they might have poisoned her mind. She needs to know that you love her and will always be there for her. I'm speaking with the heart of a "Daddy's girl". I modeled my heart from my Dad's. Please think about just telling her what's it your heart and then know you tried your best. Every girl needs her Dad, especially now. Sending love Martin. I care. Hope you don't mind the advice.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it