ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I THINK THE REASON WERE NOT BACK ON TWITTER EXCEPT FOR A FEW THAT WERE PUT THERE TO LIGHT A MATCH MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST THEIR GETTING THE TRUTH ANON FREE ...THEY SEE NO BIAS

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Good theory. I'm not convinced that we'll be needed but- if so- we are ready to pounce like lions. It wouldn't take us long to red pill the world. We did it before- we'll do it again.

Here to help retain freedom for us all.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I thought that Twitter was one of the main 'battlefields' in the op to begin with, wasn't it?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Rick Michaels to his Publication

It was and maybe it still is but I don't believe that it's going to be up to us to red pill the world. I feel like we're closer to the 'comfort and guide' phase of this operation. I might be wrong.

Fan, for some reason, it's not attaching properly, so here's a link to the statement by Geddes:
https://i.postimg.cc/kX38Hdch/7-Without-Patriots-Lose-Humanity.jpg
I use this rarely with other patriots and never with normies who were jabbed. I think you can see why.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DarkToLight1985 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rick Michaels, click on at the bottom under it