ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I THINK THE REASON WERE NOT BACK ON TWITTER EXCEPT FOR A FEW THAT WERE PUT THERE TO LIGHT A MATCH MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST THEIR GETTING THE TRUTH ANON FREE ...THEY SEE NO BIAS

Good theory. I'm not convinced that we'll be needed but- if so- we are ready to pounce like lions. It wouldn't take us long to red pill the world. We did it before- we'll do it again.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Here to help retain freedom for us all.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I thought that Twitter was one of the main 'battlefields' in the op to begin with, wasn't it?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Rick Michaels to his Publication

It was and maybe it still is but I don't believe that it's going to be up to us to red pill the world. I feel like we're closer to the 'comfort and guide' phase of this operation. I might be wrong.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Keep dreaming....You are needed....Ever read your posts?

#BlessUp
#PatriotAnonsAreMoreAddictiveThanCrack

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I THINK WHEN DARKNESS FALLS THEYRE GONNA NEED THE LIONS TO CALM THE LAMBS

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Now that is Biblical.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread