#WWG1WGA #thegreatawakening # maga #thestoreisuponus #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Godwins

HALFTIME what I seen..,. the words alone, feel, touch, our, enough long, heard helping us , guided by the light. the red jackets seemed to me dark, however there was alot of white the figure coming from above, and then the figures in the boxes. all white. The fireworks also white. I will have to go back and watching it again. lol, From my take of these half rimes over the years they have all been very dark and even ritualistic. Anyone watch it get a diffent take, see different words or hear different words? The sound was not really good at times.

The glowing red eyes in the darkness only for it to be parted by the light.. followed by the "gold" fun house .. the jock straps looked like guaze and their marching creeped me out! Def MJ vibe with the sparkles, the gloves, jacket, and his shoes

In response LAM 0627 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LaChewieLynns in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lynnsey Jewett, click on at the bottom under it