HALFTIME what I seen..,. the words alone, feel, touch, our, enough long, heard helping us , guided by the light. the red jackets seemed to me dark, however there was alot of white the figure coming from above, and then the figures in the boxes. all white. The fireworks also white. I will have to go back and watching it again. lol, From my take of these half rimes over the years they have all been very dark and even ritualistic. Anyone watch it get a diffent take, see different words or hear different words? The sound was not really good at times.

Only people mentioned by @Patches_MOM in this post can reply

Wife πŸ’ Mom ❀️ American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response LAM 0627 to her Publication

The glowing red eyes in the darkness only for it to be parted by the light.. followed by the "gold" fun house .. the jock straps looked like guaze and their marching creeped me out! Def MJ vibe with the sparkles, the gloves, jacket, and his shoes

It was big on the AI agenda at the start, and a dystopian looking cityscape. AI with red eyes, then the vaccinated and masked masses , red wave from China maybe, but definitely all robotic. Bandages like that have sometimes symbolised clones , or who knows. The lights were most likely about their lord, the light-bearer! I can't believe people pay to see, and then cheer these things.

I only put on the half tone show to see if there was anything new, but just the same cr*p as usual.

didn't have the sound on but the jock strap masks mimicked panda eyes...and the lock step march....didn't watch much else....to disturbing!

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawakening # maga #thestoreisuponus #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Godwins

In response Atu Inc to his Publication

interesting thought. The sound was terrible anyway. struggled hearing what he was singing.

(1) Show this thread

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Terrible audio!

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawakening # maga #thestoreisuponus #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Godwins

In response Marianne COWGER to her Publication

glad to know it was not my tv.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈCrazyBeautiful human RAISEDRIGHT. Normal is BORING. Inappropriate humor and sarcasm are my coping mechanisms. I miss my President 😒❀️

I think. The spirit of MJ was there. And God and the almighty red lazer beam eyes of Trump ❀️

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½

...Iwas waiting for the mask to come off...
some guyhere told me to " stop this shit"... lol, I blocked him.
so much like MJ that the guy should be sued.
shoes, gloves, moves, voice...@ 60