I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

πŸ’•

Who is interested in learning the basics of Art programming using templates to create your own designs. I am going to pay for a 30 day trial for you to get comfortable designing...Then it will be up to you to further your education using Udemy.com, Coursera.com, and Lynda.com--Lynda.com is still sponsored by my school Rasmussen College in Blaine, MN and funded by them--this will be up to you to purchase your own tools...But I will pay for your starter course to learn. Below are some of the designs I created using Canva, as my Creative Cloud is no longer sponsored by my school that I am in 71K in debt to, but that is okay--I have been designing NFT's for Trump's present. They are all FREE to SHARE with the world--

So to get this sponsorship:
I am looking for an aspiring Graphic Design Artist--who also wishes to learn HTML and web design...

Message me your favorite:
Song of ALL TIME--
Favorite two numbers:
Favorite two animals:
Favorite two colors:
Favorite Actor/Actress:
C/

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @phoenixrising22 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sherrae Cunningham, click on at the bottom under it