Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Yay, thats amazing!!! Thank you for posting his update! 💖💖💖💖

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Beautiful!!! Thank you Almighty Father for hearing and answering our prayers and petitions!!! We pray for a 100% recovery for this dear Patriot and her family.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Glory to God🙏

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I am so happy your Mom is healing and will soon go home.
All praises to God and Angels

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏Great news.thank you Jesus.🙏

Remember to look for miracles...

What happy news!!! Thank you so much for the update. 🙏🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praise GOD 👍❤️🐸🙂

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

PRAISE THE LORD AND THANK YOU FATHER, I KNOW YOU HEAR OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praise God.
LOVE

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

So happy to hear she is making progress. God is so good!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

God is great! Continued prayers.🙏💕

§.•´¨'°÷•..× 1❸ 𝕨𝓗𝔢η ⓉĦ𝒆 𝓓EⓋเL 𝐇ᵃ𝕕 ғᎥ𝐍丨s𝐡𝐄∂ ค𝓵ℓ 𝕥ⓗ𝕀𝓢 tέ爪קtᶤNᎶ, Ĥᗴ 𝕝є千t ᕼι๓ ย几ᵗ𝔦Ĺ 𝓪ⓝ ⓞƤ𝓟๏ʳ𝐓𝓊𝔫ᗴ ᵗιм𝒆. ×,.•´¨'°÷•..§

Who is interested in learning the basics of Art programming using templates to create your own designs. I am going to pay for a 30 day trial for you to get comfortable designing...Then it will be up to you to further your education using Udemy.com, Coursera.com, and Lynda.com--Lynda.com is still sponsored by my school Rasmussen College in Blaine, MN and funded by them--this will be up to you to purchase your own tools...But I will pay for your starter course to learn. Below are some of the designs I created using Canva, as my Creative Cloud is no longer sponsored by my school that I am in 71K in debt to, but that is okay--I have been designing NFT's for Trump's present. They are all FREE to SHARE with the world--

So to get this sponsorship:
I am looking for an aspiring Graphic Design Artist--who also wishes to learn HTML and web design...

Message me your favorite:
Song of ALL TIME--
Favorite two numbers:
Favorite two animals:
Favorite two colors:
Favorite Actor/Actress:
C/

Praise God.....will continue praying ;)

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

✨God✨IsGreat🙌🙌💜
Thank you Lord for your healing💚and blessings🙏💜✨
May the power✨ and glory be yours now and forever🌟 🙏Amen

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I will go to Truth to reply but the prayers are strong here

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Prayer works. 🙏

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response America First to her Publication

Amen 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

That's wonderful!! Please keep us updated and give your mom and big hug from us on AU! 💕

Very good news !🌸🌸🌸

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Wonderful news! ♥️🙏

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Thank you Lord for prayers answered. 🙏❤️
Glory to you, oh Lord.❤️

My husband thanks God that He is more than able to accomplish what concerns me today
He is able. to handle anything that comes my way.
He is able He is able.
God is able. amen

God has his hands on her now.🙏❤️

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Wonderful!!!! So happy to hear this beautiful news! Continued love and prayers.
😊✨💫🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Thank you Heavenly Father for answering all our prayers for Patty. Please continue to bless, protect and heal Patty. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name. I pray . Amen

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen 🙏🏻

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Standing in agreement 🙏

(2) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WHERE TWO OR THREE ARE GATHERED

The Power of Being Present to the Presence of God In All Things and Moment to Moment Gratitude for the Love and Blessings of the "other" Sols who are Upholding Her in Prayer.

We ARE, Individually and Collectively the Body of Christ!

Jesus of Nazareth - I Will Be With You Always - YouTube

The closing remarks by Jesus Christ to His Disciples. From the movie, "Jesus of Nazareth", which I applaud for its excellent lifelike, three dimensional port...

❤️Very good and great news! Keep praying!!!🙏🏼 God Bless🙏🏼

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨🕊💖🎶

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts