Uh… what?

Update: This is a parody. Didn’t realize it when I posted. My bad 😖
@Kobayashi thanks for the edit button

Only people mentioned by @TWM316 in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

I see the “parody“ now.

It's still good

Twilight Parody.
#whatsinanparody?

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

oooh the moon - remember when that "rocket" crashed into the dark side - it tilted it - which needed to happen for us to get out of here.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

FUCK IF IT FLIES OVER WHERE I LIVE EVERYONE WITH A GUN WOULD BE SHOOTING AT IT EVEN OLD AMISH WOMEN

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

If the ballon [crashes]
Will it be a UFO?

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

moon may be closer than we think. or not at all what we think.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

😊😊😊

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

🤣🤣🤣🤪

Is this a parody ?

Don’t see it on their page.

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread