Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

Good morning !! Just wondering, I am still having multiple function problems since the upgrade… I can’t comment, can’t post pics, can see alerts, can’t get into my list of followed peps… is this what everyone else is experiencing?? I guess if you comment I wouldn’t be able to see that either… so bummed….

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication

First question- phone or tablet, or comp?
Second- did you sign out, clear cache (cookies) and log back in?
Third- what browser are you using?
We can try and fix this with you.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

I Am STILL Unable to Post MEMES--Either in New Posts or in Response to other People.
I've Tried F5ing and Reloading Multiple Times Every Day, but NOTHING. I Try to Paste them and Nothing Happens.
I've been using the Original Site to Post Memes that show up on the Updated Site and it's Time-Consuming and Inconvenient.

I Like the Speed of the New Site and the Edit Feature, but I Am Concerned about the MEMES

MEMES are the Primary Tool of the Digital Warrior and it's like We've been Hacked and are, at Least I Am, being Prevented from Posting MEMES.

I Know We've been under Heavy Attack in Recent Months because EVERYTIME I Sign on and Everytime I Post, My Antivirus Software Notifies me that it has Prevented an Attack.

AND there are some New People with 1 or 2 Posts, but several Hundred or Thousand Followers that began Following Me. I Tried to Click on their Profile, and Delete and Block Them, BUT I was Unable to Do So!

HMMMM

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

A LAPTOP. I Do Not Own a Smartphone. I Only have a Dumb Phone (Flip Phone) since I Don't Like to Text and I'm Concerned about the Radiation Levels of Smart Phones. I Only Use My Flip Phone Sparingly and NEVER Carry it Close to My Body.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Something else we have in common. (flip phone).
Do you have CCleaner on your laptop? It is a cookie cleaner. Also I use Brave Browser. I am having only slight lag issues but can post memes.

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner

(1) Show this thread