Good morning !! Just wondering, I am still having multiple function problems since the upgrade… I can’t comment, can’t post pics, can see alerts, can’t get into my list of followed peps… is this what everyone else is experiencing?? I guess if you comment I wouldn’t be able to see that either… so bummed….

Only people mentioned by @AmericanHippieChic in this post can reply

Questions like Directions to the Truth

In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication

The feed updating while I’m trying to read a post is making me a little crazy…
Can’t open up pics that people post.
Constantly logging me out.
I’m on an iPhone.
Anyone have advice??

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication

First question- phone or tablet, or comp?
Second- did you sign out, clear cache (cookies) and log back in?
Third- what browser are you using?
We can try and fix this with you.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

I Am STILL Unable to Post MEMES--Either in New Posts or in Response to other People.
I've Tried F5ing and Reloading Multiple Times Every Day, but NOTHING. I Try to Paste them and Nothing Happens.
I've been using the Original Site to Post Memes that show up on the Updated Site and it's Time-Consuming and Inconvenient.

I Like the Speed of the New Site and the Edit Feature, but I Am Concerned about the MEMES

MEMES are the Primary Tool of the Digital Warrior and it's like We've been Hacked and are, at Least I Am, being Prevented from Posting MEMES.

I Know We've been under Heavy Attack in Recent Months because EVERYTIME I Sign on and Everytime I Post, My Antivirus Software Notifies me that it has Prevented an Attack.

AND there are some New People with 1 or 2 Posts, but several Hundred or Thousand Followers that began Following Me. I Tried to Click on their Profile, and Delete and Block Them, BUT I was Unable to Do So!

HMMMM

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

Hello.. my sister showed me how to get here by hitting to path bar… .. 😊.. I use an iPad mostly. ..

(2) Show this thread