Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Martin Geddes

Let's get this collapse done... so we can move on to reconstruction. I think the physical infrastructure is the easy bit. The cultural part is much more of a challenge.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

IMO if they wait to much longer, before flipping the switch the harder it will be in the rebuilding of our World.
As long as we can show other human's the truth the majority will come around and help us rebuild. Any others that refuse to see the truth, well unfortunately as Q stated the truth will not be for everyone. Only those who want to know will know.
The sad truth about WAR is there can be many casualties, some do not pull through.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

I'm already working on reconstruction (for over a year now...) the sooner we all do, the sooner it will get done. Start local.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

According to Yuri Bezmonof, 15-20 years to reverse the damage done if we turn around the MSM and indoctrination centers today. He said this '84. We have 2 more generations of youth indoctrinated since then, going on number 3.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 107.
Beautiful pics hun.

Yes will be challenging. We have ppl all over the country in chaos right now trying to come together in good faith to do something for their communities without proper information to make decisions on WHAT to do.

It runs the gamete from going back to the stone age to leaving the planet.
We need to finish this or get some information on how to proceed locally together.

Sure I realize that we need to be gathering ppl to run for office that are sincere oath keepers too, but until we fix 2020 all of it is going to continue to be like herding cats.

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

So with you on that!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Seriously!

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I have been feeling this way for a while. Just get it done and over with so we can move on and start making things better again.

The life long grip is loosening but many are still clinging to the hand that enslaved them.

agree Martin. Way past time. Period

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Indeed. The social engineering that has gone on for decades is an abyss. Where do we start. How do we close it up. We can stop the indoctrination that is widespread from education, programming on the tel-a-lie-vision, Hollyweird and on but then what about the masses that are deep in the Matrix mindset. Deprogamming anyone?

I agree. We are way past ready for this slow drip to turn into a flood. Waiting for covidiots to figure out they were lied to is one of the most frustrating things I've experienced. It seems like those of us who are bright enough to have seen through the psyop are the one's who have been damaged on personal and emotional levels. We've sacrificed our friends and families to help share the truth and we are still eating nothing burgers. If it wasn't so disturbing it might be comical.