Phaethon is right.

The excitement about our Twitter accounts being restored has come and gone.

Twitter is a mess. What a failure.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I didn't really wanna go back for the 3rd time...I was only going to be a team player lol

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Agree. I’d like to get at least one of my old accounts back, but I’m not going to beg for it.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Elon Musk just showed everyone how pedos made their account private and nobody could share the content but posts would show up in every follower's feed. Perfect for cults with a single leader. And by giving a long and specific hashtag new pedos would find the thread. Now we know. Elon is slowly revealing what Twitter really did.

Twatter has me not even barely able to search, let alone reinstate my account.. 🙄

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Right. I am starting from scratch. What's the point😳 12 year acct reduced to shit. 12 years of standing in truth for NADA there.#overit

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

I recently received a 7 day ban on#twitter for nothing but an opinion. I have 1 day to go. My other account which was banned in Jan 2021 is still "in review". I've made 4 or 5 appeals & nothing.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Zzzzzz

Same ole Same ole...

So bored of this now...

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Trust yourself
Trust God
Timing Is everything
Applies to Twitter too

its doing some good work on issues i think here in the uk..energy suppliers being called out . protests being shared.. we need all different alternative media to get the word out me thinks xxx

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I visited Twitter today in my chains like a Christmas Past’s ghost, where I can see but no one sees me & I can’t interact with others. After seeing VK’s lion out numbered by hyenas clip on Telegram, I thought I would visit Twit & tell him he is doing a great job holding down the fort & it’s just a matter of time. Must have had a brain fart, cause I forgot I couldn’t comment. Only someone subjugated this way would understand the sensation of a forced non existence label slapped on a living soul. Criminal doesn’t even describe the offense.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Nothing will ever compare to AU! On that note, I tried to log into the twit with my original but I can’t remember my phone number or password 🤣 Not meant to be. 🤷‍♀️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Perhaps, it does appear they lost the moment.
Not sure that really that many people actually look at twit wit as the leader in what is what and who is who any more.

Found the female version of your avatar DoQ,
Nana my try this new look for real.

Nothing is better then AU and it keeps getting better!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

It's all rainbows and unicorns for normies. They are slowly re-zombifying. Something has to happen. Something bigger that COVID because it could've been any clearer that. What would wake these people up?

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

Maybe the same "biased" programmer's at ChatGPT also work at Twitter.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Frankly the things that were a problem before Elon took over are still there and as long as those issues are allowed to remain I won't be, I adore AU and I'm perfectly fine staying here and enjoying my time with the people who care being at peace. I'm good with avoiding the low vibrational toxicity. 👍

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

They're letting us appeal again. I actually got a response this time that they've received my request and it's being processed. We'll see, I guess. If this appeal doesn't work, I'm probably done.

We will NOT talk about numbers of troops or our plans for further military activities. Conditions on the ground, not arbitrary time tables, [WILL GUIDE OUR STRATEGY].

FJB .......Trump is my President

Everything is fooked up.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

At first, I was excited to get my old accounts back as people started saying they were back on, that didn't happen for me, then I got an email asking me if I wanted to "appeal" so I did, once again excited to get them back...and then nothing... it's been two months...

I am happier here anyway, Twatter is a Mess is right! We have enough messes, I don't need yet another social media giving me more grief... so good bye Twatter, you always sucked anyway!! LOL😂

AU all the way Baby!!😜💕

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I don't miss twatter or its vibe. TS isn't much better imo.

I love Au and my Golden Home.

#BlessUp

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Honestly TS feels like twitter before I got kicked off

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

It's the best example of how blogs should operate.
peacefully and in harmony
No bad energy on Au.
When bad vibes show up everyone feels it.
Bad vibe disappears.
Have a wonderful evening
Its the best.

(3) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

They even delayed the Fauci files.