๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

OUR BEST DAYS ARE YET TO COME- 294

See Something Say Something- 294
How Important Is Spelling- 294
John F Kennedy Make America Great Again-
Trump Calls Me The Maestro Q- 294
The Truth Will Set Us Free- 294
Love Over Hate Always Wins- 294
Massive Wave Of Information- 294
They Will Have No Place To Hide- 294
Frens The Game Is Over For Them- 294
There's Nowhere Left To Run- 294
Put On The Whole Armor Of God- 294
Follow Alice Down The Rabbit Hole- 294
You Can't Make This Stuff Up- 294
These Are The Facts Of The Matter- 294

Everything Is Everything- 294

#WeHaveEverything

https://youtu.be/i3_dOWYHS7I

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I am sure your Correct JR Fan but at this rate we may lose people I love and its hard to take that in stride. Try as I may everyday to keep my chin up its just hard especially when know some of this is just a well orchestrated pantomime to help get information to the sleepers.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

I was feeling a bit of the same earlier today, but I'm better now. I mostly go about my day in a fairly joyful state, but today started off a bit different - got thrown off track early on; thinking too hard about family and friends who just don't get it... still! That's when I remembered, to remember prayer, which is usually an ongoing occurrence throughout my day, but sometimes I slip up, get distracted, and forget... resulting in mornings like I had this morning, where the unhelpful thoughts take over. Still holding the line, but I'd be less than totally honest, if I didn't admit to being more than a bit weary, at this point. :) Bless up. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

I have those moments myself. I try to let it go though. They have their paths and we have ours.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I agree with you, but I really struggle with letting my husband go. We've been together 47 years - most of that time spent helping to care for my mother, after my father's death, and supporting her in her fight to wrestle back control of his estate from certain executors, whom always seemed to be more focused on their own ultimate gain, as beneficiaries of the estate (also), rather than on Mom's immediate needs, as "life interest" of said estate. That whole thing has been an ongoing nightmare, and as such, has seriously impacted our life, as a couple (long story).
Now, that my mother has gone to her reward, and the final battle over my father's estate has been settled, I'm so hoping for another chance at making love work. However, life is such that hubby now feels that he has to work 24/7 for the rest of his life, just to keep standing still - financially speaking. Heโ€™s like a horse wearing blinkersโ€ฆ he gets to see just enough to get through his workaday world, and nothing more!

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

I sympathize with these circumstances and find it very sweet and honorable that you cared for your mother and feelp so strongly about preserving your 47 year relationship. I think that the best is yet to come for you and your husband. Very soon, we will all be on the same page. Men, myself included, can use work sometimes to distract ourselves from some of the important shadow work that needs getting done. We'll have much more time for that shortly. Much of the financial pressure will be relieved and allow you to get to know each other again. It was all a game to keep us in a constant state of stress and dis-ease. Your 47 years of commitment are a testimony to your devotion. I feel very hopeful. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your kind, and encouraging words. I so appreciate you taking the time.
Maybe it seems strange, but I really do feel that this isn't the first time that my husband and I have been together. It's almost as if we recognized each other, at a very deep level, the moment he arrived on my doorstep (he was renting a room in the old farmhouse on my parent's 'retirement' property, and just popped by one day to say hi, having seen me numerous times out playing in the garden with my nieces and nephews.)
Four weeks later, we were married (eloped). My goodness, I'm thinking as I write... what an interesting life I've lead... not all pleasant, by any means, but still interesting.
I've been looking at the numbers around our meeting and marriage etc., recently... and that, too, has really got me to thinking that there's something more going on with us, than meets the eye.
Anyway, thanks again. I'm feeling quite peaceful about the whole situation, all of a sudden. :)

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzanne C. 575, click on at the bottom under it