🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

OUR BEST DAYS ARE YET TO COME- 294

See Something Say Something- 294
How Important Is Spelling- 294
John F Kennedy Make America Great Again-
Trump Calls Me The Maestro Q- 294
The Truth Will Set Us Free- 294
Love Over Hate Always Wins- 294
Massive Wave Of Information- 294
They Will Have No Place To Hide- 294
Frens The Game Is Over For Them- 294
There's Nowhere Left To Run- 294
Put On The Whole Armor Of God- 294
Follow Alice Down The Rabbit Hole- 294
You Can't Make This Stuff Up- 294
These Are The Facts Of The Matter- 294

Everything Is Everything- 294

#WeHaveEverything

https://youtu.be/i3_dOWYHS7I

I am sure your Correct JR Fan but at this rate we may lose people I love and its hard to take that in stride. Try as I may everyday to keep my chin up its just hard especially when know some of this is just a well orchestrated pantomime to help get information to the sleepers.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sneakers359 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I was feeling a bit of the same earlier today, but I'm better now. I mostly go about my day in a fairly joyful state, but today started off a bit different - got thrown off track early on; thinking too hard about family and friends who just don't get it... still! That's when I remembered, to remember prayer, which is usually an ongoing occurrence throughout my day, but sometimes I slip up, get distracted, and forget... resulting in mornings like I had this morning, where the unhelpful thoughts take over. Still holding the line, but I'd be less than totally honest, if I didn't admit to being more than a bit weary, at this point. :) Bless up. 😇🙏🏻💜

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

I have those moments myself. I try to let it go though. They have their paths and we have ours.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is hard hun, Nana would agree, but when I get to feeing overwhelmed by the loss of it all, I go out to remembering how it felt when I left this Earth suit and was out in space with God, the pure goodness of it and I lean into Him.

I guess that is the one thing that makes the lose of ppl I loved easier to handle. I know in my heart we are infinite with God.

We all have a rough patch from time to time, Nana just had one too, but as with every other time God pulled me thro it.

We all have to keep our joy to manifest our amazing future and refuse to allow satan's tricks of sadness and sorrow to keep us in his.

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

We get stronger from each storm we walk through.

(1) Show this thread

Wars Have Casualties.

The best that I can do is urge the reader to don the full Armor Of God because The End Won't Be For Everyone.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Stress Level is now Higher

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

One day we will no longer have wars on Earth, if you want to participate in wars, ppl will have to go off planet.
#darktolight

(3) Show this thread