Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

@SirHuckleberry please mention to#JuanOSavin that โฌ‡๏ธ want to meet him ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

I have told him many times that he has many at AU that appreciate all he does for us.

God arranged my first meeting with him, I would say that perhaps you can manifest it as well.

He is at a variety of events and if you attend any of them there is a good chance for the opportunity because that is mostly what he does at events is meet ppl individually and take pics with them and sign books or what ever they want signed.

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I don't know what I'm happier about- Roseanne winning or you texting with Juan. Hilarious!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜ญHe texted me back after he talked to her and found out it was a shill's lies. It was a fake story.
Some ppl are just mean.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

My goodness I must agree
with you as well JFK fan.
Cindy you made my day sweetheart.
Thank you for the smiles.
Glad we are here together.

๐Ÿ”ทWWG1WGAWORLDWIDE๐Ÿ”ท

(2) Show this thread

I guess this is pretty new?
Can't find anything about this anywhere.

Yes I posted where he text me again this morning when he spoke to her he found out it was fake news. Someone was just being mean on purpose,

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

YAY! She received what she was denied.
Yay Jump up and down Roseanne.
joy joy joy

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

Wow Nana, you are blessed to know some pretty high up people.#JuanOSavin

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Juan doesn't act like a high up really. When we have events he is always spending all his time out talking to ppl individually.
Just like everyone else trying to figure out what God wants me to do and why he puts me together with certain ppl.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Awesome! I love Roseanne

So happy for her. ๐Ÿ˜โค๐Ÿ˜

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Congratulations Roseanne!!! We LOVE YOU!!! A Patriot through and through!!! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘

(1) Show this thread

Awesome!! She so deserves this!! (Hope she turns it anll into Precious Metals as soon as she receives it). ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ

Wow.!!! That is soooo awesome!!