"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Similar to my house sans pond/lake. Beautiful. I hope we all have one of these on Anon Island/Mountain.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

🙏❤️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Just wondering why you posted this particular photo out of the blue. It wasn't a response to anyone's post, but it sure received a lot of feedback.

I was drawn to it and it matched my happy place within feels so I thought others may enjoy it as well, a return to simpler times.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

I've always loved log homes and when I found mine, I purchased it the same day. Although I love my home, it's not in the best location (busy street).