Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Yes.....miss those days ;)

Running barefoot over paddocks, picking wild orchids after the first spring rains, mushrooms after the first autumn rains, riding a bike a mile over the dirt road to the school bus stop, coming home with frozen toes put in the front of the warm Aga oven to defrost then get chillblains. Parrots feasting on our pear tree. Hearing kookaburras in tall timbers nearby (it's all gone now 😱). Swimming in our big dam and nearly drowning when I started to giggle. Picking clover for the rabbits. Changing irrigation pipe position with my brothers when not at school. Climbing the surrounding hills taking hours, finding ourselves nearly lost and had to get home. Picking big luscious wild blackberries. Being part of a working farm, helping here and there, taking flasks of hot tea and piles of sandwiches when my father was bailing hay. Cooking the veggies for family of 6 after picking some of them from the fertile peat veggie garden my mum made. Life now - thankful for what I have.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

and then there was the winter fun😊 ice skating (hockey), skiing, *tobogganing* using those metal discs😳..flamin' ell'😂, snowball fights, snow forts... and winter baseball...oh the memories. 👍