🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

OUR BEST DAYS ARE YET TO COME- 294

See Something Say Something- 294
How Important Is Spelling- 294
John F Kennedy Make America Great Again-
Trump Calls Me The Maestro Q- 294
The Truth Will Set Us Free- 294
Love Over Hate Always Wins- 294
Massive Wave Of Information- 294
They Will Have No Place To Hide- 294
Frens The Game Is Over For Them- 294
There's Nowhere Left To Run- 294
Put On The Whole Armor Of God- 294
Follow Alice Down The Rabbit Hole- 294
You Can't Make This Stuff Up- 294
These Are The Facts Of The Matter- 294

Everything Is Everything- 294

#WeHaveEverything

https://youtu.be/i3_dOWYHS7I

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I am sure your Correct JR Fan but at this rate we may lose people I love and its hard to take that in stride. Try as I may everyday to keep my chin up its just hard especially when know some of this is just a well orchestrated pantomime to help get information to the sleepers.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Wars Have Casualties.

The best that I can do is urge the reader to don the full Armor Of God because The End Won't Be For Everyone.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

One day we will no longer have wars on Earth, if you want to participate in wars, ppl will have to go off planet.
#darktolight

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

One day very soon. We're eliminating the need for war. Good afternoon Nana.

Good morning now Fan.
Nana had the grands last night so was MIA.

My last grand I will ever get is turning 4 today.
He is my marker for when I started this journey God pushed me into on twit wit 4 yrs ago this month.

When God DEMANDS I pay attention, I DO.

Imho this is and has always been his show, Nana is just another soul spark from God's Universal Central Casting.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Happy Birthday little one! You have a very special Nana. 🎂

You didn't miss much. We're all navigating the Fog Of War. I'd like to see people enjoying more and stressing less but oh well. Thank you for your service and have a beautiful day fren.