Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Sandy Baluch

I Love This Place! Good Morning AU Family! Have a Blessed Day!

P.S. I can't get anything to work. No searches, can't get into notifications.........

Only people mentioned by @SandyBaluch in this post can reply

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

In response Sandy Baluch to her Publication

I'm using Firefox until it gets fixed

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Kobayaski said to clear cookies and restart and that Firefox works the best. I had the same issues until I saw his post!

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Thank you! I just saw this run through the timeline and now it works! I couldn't even get into notifications to read your reply until now! 😊

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

You can Temporarily Use the Original Version and what You Post there will Show Up HERE, Including Posts to Your Personal Timeline. I've Been Doing this for Two Days and it Works Fine! Here is the Link: https://v2.anonup.com

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Thanks so much!!!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THANKQ!!!!!

(2) Show this thread