Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Is anyone else having trouble eating some of the things you have always eaten?

Geez, I seem to be rejecting a lot of things that used to not bother me.
Some things just make me outright sick anymore and geez, this is the only time in my life I have actually turned down good steaks and pork chops.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Can't go without my bacon in the morning, and getting picky about meat, steak, burger and chicken still good. But can't have a meal without veggies or fruit. Gave up grains a few years ago, was surprised how much difference there was in feeling healthy. Although some of you sharing pictures of home-made bread has me drooling, I do have some organic flour, may have to make my own bread and see if it's easier on the body than store bought stuff. When walking through the grocery stores I'm amazed at the amount of garbage for sale, most of that makes my stomach roll just thinking about eating any of it.... and people are still buying it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

There is most likely something bad for us (on purpose) in almost everything in the store.

Hopefully there are some kind of plans in place to remove chemicals from foods. Not everybody can grow their own food or get it from local farms depending on where they live.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KeepTheFaith in this post can reply

In response Have Faith to her Publication

Nana agrees, I would think so, and no ppl can not raise enough food at home to move forward.