Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

we've had AMPLE exposure. time to end this movie and get our FREEDOM.

Try thirty years, ya'll made it for the good part, and me. YAY>

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i've known this place was evil since i was a child. been calling it out for almost 30 years. the past few years have been hell on my child because we have to let the idiots see. sorry - not consenting any further. those who are awake and are working for good and have a lot of abundance/resources need to be helping those who are struggling w/health, poverty, social isolation (because fam and "friends" walked away or took the jab and are now toxic w/their shedding). seriously - anything someone puts my way when i am crying out in pain is going to get the TRUTH returned.

Yeah, I know the fookin feeling, fiat is the number one fooking thing, well lots fookin more, but that also the powers that ain't have used against me. I don't know intent of last part. I wish you the best.

Think about all the piss from the death shotted in the water table. I have been. TF they gonna do about that to clear that up.

(2) Show this thread

Remember to look for miracles...

Ditto...especially considering the alternative. Feeling bigly blessed and grateful to be a witness to all these miracles and wonders (seen and unseen...past, present and future).