Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kobayashi ADMIN

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

AU is the absolute best social network there is.
My#1 go to for everything.
The people are great, it's like a big happy family.

KOBY Just Posted, Saying that People Can Use the "Old" Version for Now as He Continues to Work Out the Bugs. Worst Case Scenario we go back to the Original Version while he works with Certain Users to Beta Test the New System before Re-Releasing it (If it comes down to this).
He Apologized for Rushing this Version, even though it had been Beta Tested for Quite Some Time.

I Wonder if He Rushed It because of Swift Pace at which Information Seems to be Rolling Out?

I rush it and shouldn't have. Wanted to move the beta environment to live so I could get started on the new features I was discussing. Got overzealous. Will make it right.

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

It will be ok, take your time, we got you.

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Thank you for your tireless deeds Kobayashi.
no problem on my end.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

It seems to be doing just fine on my end?!

Hoping format will improve on iPad!
🥰🙏🏼

No worries, brother!!! All good!!!😁👍❤️❤️❤️❤️

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

🙏🙏

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

Appreciate all you do. You don't need to explain yourself I know you got this.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Kobayashi, you're our hero for all things Anonup!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

WRWY
Love ya
💚🌟💚

Please, don’t beat yourself up over this, Koba. We love Anonup and you. Do whatever you need to do, and just let us know if there’s anything we can do to help. I made a favorite of the V2 link (Old Anonup) at the start of your upgrade, and it is still working for me. Here’s the link, for anyone wanting to use it:

https://v2.anonup.com/home

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

I second Mary's kudos, Koba. We appreciate everything you do for us. Everyone's whining just proves how important you and AU are to us.

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I know you Will 🙏
Thank you

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Koba...i want to be verified but a video?? really? is there another option?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Video?

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I like the new features..but i had to move back to old version. I was having too many issues. I tried uploading a 3 minute video and it said file too large. wasnt able to get pictures uploaded..so i gave up. let us know when you get the bugs worked out..i really liked the look of the new version. cant wait......Thank you Koba!

Looks good. Mostly. Positive from what I see

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

I'm not experiencing any issues... Here's a funny meme.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

HAHAHAHAHA - that's enough to make cats laugh! It is so true! Thank you for this!

(1) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

It’s all good 🙌🏼

Love it here, my favorite place to be 💜

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

You are fine, no other place I would rather be!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

For you :)
Our hero!!!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

😁😁😁 Koba does have an angelic, sweet smiling happy face, lol! Perfect outfit!

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Thanks and love to you Koba! I have to say I was so surprised (and disappointed) by some of the anons who responded with negativity so soon after the upgrades. They never even said yeah we get there will be bugs and we’ll wait patiently…just so disappointing as some of the anons are considered The Great Awakening “leaders” (although we know no one is above the others)

(6) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Thank u. What can I do meanwhile to change pics?

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Go to profile, mouse over top of the picture, notice the camera symbol to change picture.

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for giving us a place to call HOME. All will work out...no worries!

just do what you have to do.
no problem.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Thank you!! You are very appreciated! 🙏♥️🙏🥳

Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

Thank you for making this the go to site for truth and a sense of family!!!

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

アノンアップの人たちはきっとあなたに感謝の気持ちしかないと思います。どうか、焦らず無理せずにしっかりお休みをとってください。

私たちは、その間色んな所から情報を得る事はできます。アノンアップが進化した時、その時に必要な情報を投稿し合えばよいです。

ありがとう小林さん。
日本名が前から気になっています。。。
だから、親しみを感じています。

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Relax we love you. Keep up the good work. 👊🇺🇸

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

My dear Koba, don't be so hard on yourself. Sometimes we are our own worst critic. We love being here it is a resort for the spirit. You've got this.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

It's working pretty good. Small things I think we can live with till they get worked out. You did a Great job! My husband understands the pressure of the day something goes live as well. Thank you for all you do! We're all super thankful and Happy to be here on AU.

(Sweet hot cocoa picture here)

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

You are doing fine... Doesn't matter what you do, every new set-up needs ironed out. Continuous improvement must be viewed from 30,000ft. Take notes and tackle one thing at a time. You felt limited w/the old platform. This is exciting for all of us, just don't write yourself into a corner with the new platform. It is plenty good enough right now that we can communicate and help each other. Take your time as to build it w/out unnecessary limitations. I for one am rather proud of you, as I am sure many others are too!