Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

OMG, it was so funny today.
I was at Michaels picking up Fabric Paint. I am waiting in line to check out, when the Mgr sees me, & is going to approach me about not having a mask on...

She looked closer, recognized me, gave a slight shake of her head, as if to say
"Oh no, I'm not fucking with her"
and she simply turned around, and walked away 🤣

IF we#StandOurGround ...
This will become much more commonplace, Bet on it.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#covidhoax
#HoldTheLine

im a bit behind the 8 ball but can someone explain the significance of this women as i see her in many post ! but good job against the mask muppets 👍🏿

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Conjob19 in this post can reply

In response Daniel Noble to his Publication

Miss Veronica is an amazing patriot that lives in a suburb of Chicago who MOST days, regardless of weather can be found on an overpass with her signs hung in the pedestrian fence over a VERY busy highway! messages about Q, Michael Flynn, our POTUS, the stolen election, etc. She also has made and shipped worldwide items with those same messages. She even got to spend the day with the Flynn family this year.

In response Daniel Noble to his Publication

some think/say it could be Marilyn Monroe

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Sue Fitz to her Publication

I don't mean to be hateful just giving a tiny bit of friendly advice. Veronica has addressed this before from someone else. It is best to not mention this at all because even if it were true she would be in witness protection and it is best to stay quiet for her safety.

(1) Show this thread