OMG, it was so funny today.
I was at Michaels picking up Fabric Paint. I am waiting in line to check out, when the Mgr sees me, & is going to approach me about not having a mask on...

She looked closer, recognized me, gave a slight shake of her head, as if to say
"Oh no, I'm not fucking with her"
and she simply turned around, and walked away 🤣

IF we#StandOurGround ...
This will become much more commonplace, Bet on it.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#covidhoax
#HoldTheLine

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

This is one of the most beautiful pictures of our friend Veronica Wolski ever, thank you so much for sending it to us JLEE 🌺

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

We Love You ❤

and I hope you walked out of there with a little more sass in that step!!!! You go girl!!

Veronca, just found you this morning. Love your attitude! Tell me, where did you get the Q pin on your hat. I need to get one!

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

Our fiesty trailblazer at work! Go getem V!!

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

I love Q on your hat

USSFmom🚀 ‘USA in God we trust! ‘🇺🇸

yep! just hold your head proudly, dont look at them unless confronted and then give them the best stink eyes you can conjure up!

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

💙🙏💙We LOVE you Veronica!!

You are wonderful, an absolute honor to listen to your story. I am constantly chided here in liberal la la land - but I always smile and ask them what's a mask? Playing their game really confuses them!

She's the Lady With The GUN!!! lol Love it!

MAGA, WWG1WGA. The best is yet to come. We the people need to take back our country. We’re in this together ❤️🇺🇸🙏

Q jewelry, i love it! where did you find that? Loved hearing your story😂😂😂

Hard core Digital Soldier and proud Anon. God, country and children FIRST!

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

I don't know but I'm going to take a shot in the dark. I think she is using some comms. In the first paragraph she is using the name Michael and the word mask. Who was the most well known person who wore a mask? Michael Jackson. That really stuck out for me. Is she giving us some clues? 🧐🤔🤭🤫😉 🎵 🎶💿📀

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

i live in SoCal i dont wear a mask 😷nope. people need to stand up and say enough is enough

Not your sit down and shut up kind of woman. Child of God. Wife. Mother. Proverbs 31= Goals WWG1WGA NCSWIC

LOL I guess that's a perk to being part of a "Q Cult". People see the Q or Pepe and think OMG this person is capable of anything! I better not mess with them. They are "extremists" kek

I love that pin!!!

I’m just me... searching for truth in a world of lies

👍🏻

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Good and brave for you, lady! I go everywhere without a mask... Only Costco forced me once to wear one but not without a big fight and I wore it under my nose because I have COPD...

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

Those places who DEMAND I MASK Up....I turn to leave and on my way out...I leave with a BANG by saying...You'll remember this day when you learn the TRUTH about the BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA this Mask created!!!

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I just stare People down until they back away😎

I’m just me... searching for truth in a world of lies

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

works every time

(1) Show this thread

That's right! I have not worn a mask yet, and I do not intend to! I have been getting nasty looks and had a few squables. It's hard showing sheep the way.

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Tell them you have a bad case of CS which doesn't allow you to wear a mask. bet they wont ask what it is.....But if so its Common sence

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Stand on truth.

⭐️‼️Save the Republic‼️⭐️‼️Save the Children‼️⭐️🇺🇸PATRIOT🇺🇸⭐️

OMG I love you so much‼️❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Proud card carrying O.G. tin hat wearer from way back. Concerned patriot and Christian. 🇺🇲🙏

yes yes yes!!!!!!!! and when they ask you to wear a mask look confused and say "excuse me?" let them repeat themselves and say "I'm sorry. I don't speak communist Chinese. "

Christian Patriot, Wife and Sales Analyst - #MAGA #ItsGoingToBeBiblical #GODWins #TheGreatAwakening #DarkToLight #TwatterFBCasualty

The same thing happened to me yesterday! A cashier mgr approached me two weeks ago when she spotted me without a mask. After about 4 minutes of me having calm and common sense responses to her death messages she finally screamed "I am walking away now!" Well, I saw her again yesterday as I was standing in line about to check out. When she looked at my face and recognition kicked in, she turned around and walked to the back of the store. It felt fantastic!!

😂😂😂 Oh, my, thanks for your story shared! I busted a gut when you said she recognized you & basically not about to mess with you!!! You rock!!!

Goals! almost there 😉

😇😂🤗😘

Thanks for sharing :) ❤️