Both Nana & I have heard
that there are more clones on Earth than ever before.
I was noticing that so many people
seem to be missing basic Human behavior, a kindness,
like their brain synapses aren't connecting.
And the reason, I was told,
is because many many are clones 🤷‍♀️

Angels Here -Z @sirhuckleberry

👇@DUMBSandUNDERGROUND
@SpecialQForces

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

There are Clones and NPCs. NPCs are Humans without souls, (Non Player Characters) just like Clones. The NPCs are all derivative from clones, who have no souls.. when the mud flood happened, the elites made millions of clones to rebuild their evil societies. These original clones, are able to give birth to more NPCs without souls . This means, that the Original clones gave birth to millions of other NPCs with no souls. Two NPCs can give birth, but they cannot create a child that is connected to source. Two Source connected people cannot give birth to an NPC. One parent has to be an NPC to give birth to NPC babies. Not all humans walking around have souls... In fact they could even be in our families. Delores Cannon talks about them, its a hot topic now, people are learning about NPCs vs Source connected beings of Light. There are many people walking around without souls or connection to God. They simply follow the programming, they do not have the ability to use intuition or logic.

Fascinating.

An Anon friend told me yesterday
that 90% of Humanity is clones.
I believe it.
They simply cannot function.

Ask a clone to make change
when you pay for something. They can't.
That's why computerized cash registers.

Or watch a clone at a 4-way stop sign.
They don't know when to "go" through it.
They get flummoxed.

It's INCREDIBLE.

It will be such a relief
when this entire matrix is rubble
& we are ASCENDED
& flying in Celestial Frequencies
of 100% pure LIGHT
which is our true HOME 🙏🌟💫✨🌟✨💫

Only people mentioned by @EatTheScroll_King_Pengu in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EatTheScroll King Pengu the Master of Ceremonies, click on at the bottom under it