My anonup page hasn't been working the last 3 days
& isn't working today.

The #'s of followers reduced by 1k.
Notifications doesn't load in, etc.

Is this "upgrading" or "mischief?"

Anyone else?

Testing 😿

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Found a v2.anonup sign in.
Has some gliches, however, former format
Much easier to read and use
A little faster
No Refresh on each selection needed!
And when entering your name thru this version, am able to read your posts and look at photos normally!

FYI: Had cleared cache and cookies - No change

Thrilled to find the sign in for v2.

Will see how long this lasts. 🤔😂

🤗💖✨😻🕊🌍🌎🌏🕊💫

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

The entire format has changed on my iPad!
Looks like an upgrade without apparent Beta testing.
A good program should work smoothly across platforms.
Not at all user friendly!
Verrrrrrry, Verrrrrrrry Slow!
Worse than dialup, and my internet is fast fiber optics! All other apps open and process very quickly.
When tapping on any selection, the app will spin and spin until I refresh it. Longest I've waited is 3 minutes before refreshing!
Only noticeable improvement is the ability to see more than one photo at a time and they are very small.
Single photos are too large to read in a single window.
Let Admin know thru a post and have had no reply, nor any improvement.
What was my only go to SM is now painful to maneuver.
Loved it here!
Have been thru many software upgrades in my career.
This definitely takes the prize for going from okay to worse.
Nope, not at all happy. 🥺
If issue's don't change, am not certain I'll continue.
Except to pop in and read your posts. 💖✨🤗

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Thanks L & L
Having similar problems.
Whatever worked in the past isn't working now.
Very hard to find other posters.
Have they left?
Can't "re-follow" someone can't get to THEIR page.
etc.
I dearly hope all these glitches are ironed out
because AU is such a special place.
Please don't leave.
Maybe stop reading for a few days
& then see if it's better!! 😽🙏💓💕💖

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

To resolve issues, I cleared my web browser cache. I did not delete cookies.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Mine works better since I deleted cookies, but still a couple of glitches. Idk about followers numbers cause I wouldnt be able to tell, looks like mine are bout the same.

Maybe clear the cookies again? 🙏❤️🤷‍♀️

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

Being on AU on an iPad is certainly frustrating. I don’t have a control and F5 feature, don’t own a desktop. The memes fill up three scrolls and the right edge of posts don’t show up, so hard to read the full post. Goes from edge to edge. Takes forever to get to the comment section, which is what I enjoy the most, but it just keeps going round and round trying to find it. Oh, well …..

In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication

Hopefully the glitches will be ironed out.
Even before this "upgrade"
& much as I ADORE AU
it was ALWAYS the SLOOOOOOOOOWEST site
of them all! 😻🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Having trouble too, especially on IPad! Hopefully Koba will work it out! Missed your posts yesterday! 🥰🙏🏼

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Mine is functional for the most part.
Posting & picture uploads are fine.
Profile page is normal; follower # correct.
Notifications normal.
Few glitches here-n-there, but the new system is great.

Maybe ask Koba to check your page? It might be one that wound up over-glitched. From the comments, there seem to be a few.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

I am having trouble also - buffering, cannot post pictures, Help/FAQ page is is foreign language etc

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

This is the first time I was able to get to comments in a couple days.
YES, I am having problems

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Hopefully it will all be ironed out.
This is such a great site & deserves to be EASY
& SMOOTHLY functioning.
So far, glitchy for me 😳

(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

I used chrome/edge as browsers & couldn’t upload using those 2. This Am finally tried Firefox and that finally worked. On my iPhone, still can’t upload. I guess it’s a test to our patience, a key heavenly virtue. Since this was the only good SM platform for awhile & when it’s not working out, triggers are getting tested...prob another one of the teams testing Anons on where we are with learning the process, how to be patient leading to peace internally. Just imho.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I only deleted image and browsing history from the last month... because I am an info hoarder...😁

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

slow moving upgrade is all!

Also, now that everyone is sharing the video about Pfizer admitting they mutated the virus. Very suspicious timing indeed.

Question Everything. Doubt is the origin of Wisdom.

Was thinking this myself, the timing is suspicious, now that everything is hitting the fan, things seem to be escalating , and now all of a sudden, no one can share links or memes or images at all of any kind. The timing is very suspicious, days before Iran gets bombed.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

I have been having Issues with Posting Memes in Response to Posts; AND I Am Also Unable to Post Memes on NEW POSTS.

Is My Ability to Post Memes Somehow Being Blocked and is this Happening to other People on this Site?

I Suspect that some of the "New Followers" that have Appeared in the Past Couple of Months--Followers that Cannot, for Some Reason, Be BLOCKED, are a Potential Source of the Problem.

Keep Me Posted on what is happening to your site by Replying to whatever I Post

I Hope and Pray this Problem will be Resolved Soon!

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

This problem must be resolved soon@administrator

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

holding Crtl +F5 for 3 seconds clears cookies, I have been having a much better experience since I did that, might not fix everything but it might help

(2) Show this thread

We can edit now! PTL

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

What is the name of your own page?
Used to be "Profile" I think.
Can't find it now??
Timeline is everyone...

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

where's the edit button, I didn't see that

(2) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Log out, and clear cookies?

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Did that, thanks 💝

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Definitely experiencing glitching/spinning and other issues. I have to refresh in order to stop the spinning. It's annoying but in time I'm confident the problems will be fixed.

I’ve still got glitches also; but some new features are great!