#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

VK on Twitter

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Easiest way to stop edd production is reduce the protein in the feed - bingo, no eggs. Chickens require 16% protein in their feed to produce eggs. You replace that with very low protein and no eggs.

So I'm not worried about the low egg production from feed, I think it is directly related to decreased protein. That's why when chicken owners switched to a different brand, the hens started laying right away again.

Thankfully - I don't believe this is as bad as people are thinking. I don't think it is permanent or has damaged anything, just not enough protein and no eggs because of it.

35+ years of chicken raising here ;)

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Thanks for that insight.

But the timing of all this is highly suspect.
Waaayyy too many dots connecting these days ––

Food production/packaging facilities destroyed/burned
Food production/packaging co's bought up by foreigners
Govt. culling of poultry farms
Govt. culling of pork farms
Farm land bought up by Sociopath-Gates
Fertilizer production facilities fires
Fertilizer co's bought up by foreigners
Energy production ⏩ transportation cost crisis
that's the short list......

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Yes, but we can't jump on every conspiracy bandwagon, especially when there is a very logical explanation for feed issue. I'm all for ferreting out the truth, but I'm also for sharing real truth and not ideas that can't be backed up by anything...

People are claiming there is something 'in the feed' but where is the proof? And if there is something in the feed preventing chickens from laying eggs - it is obviously short lived because as soon as the brand is changed the hens lay again. Nothing seriously wrong there - nothing stopping eggs forever, nothing killing hens, nothing causing anything but no eggs with that brand.

Free range chickens don't lay as many eggs because of the protein issue - sometimes they can't find enough protein to eat in a day, so no eggs. No different with the feed here, not enough protein and no eggs, same thing.

If you give a hen too much protein, it damages organs and kills them...thankfully that wasn't the case here. Just low protein.

Keep on telling yourself there is nothing amiss and nothing to be concerned about....

https://jdrucker.substack.com/p/manufactured-food-crisis-continues

Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply

You don't get it...

Yes, there was a fire. And yes it is suspect. But that doesn't wipe out eggs for the whole US, it's one plant. If ever egg plant burned down then yep, they would be proving our point.

The feed issue could be as simple as putting the wrong mash into the wrong bag - putting the 7-10% protein mash into the bags labeled for 16% protein. Just that alone is enough to stop egg production for people all over the US who get those bags.

Or it could have been a way to stop eggs being laid - by reducing the protein. Thing is - the chickens are not being harmed. Otherwise they would never lay eggs again. But once the brand is switched, and they have the proper protein amount, they start laying right away.

This is such a simple concept - not sure why you can't comprehend it. Maybe because you NEED to have some crazy scary conspiracy going on for your next fix? I accept conspiracies all the time, this is not one of them. Logical reason here for now eggs.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Clearly, you don't get it at all. Best of luck on the wake up call.

(1) Show this thread