Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Easiest way to stop edd production is reduce the protein in the feed - bingo, no eggs. Chickens require 16% protein in their feed to produce eggs. You replace that with very low protein and no eggs.

So I'm not worried about the low egg production from feed, I think it is directly related to decreased protein. That's why when chicken owners switched to a different brand, the hens started laying right away again.

Thankfully - I don't believe this is as bad as people are thinking. I don't think it is permanent or has damaged anything, just not enough protein and no eggs because of it.

35+ years of chicken raising here ;)

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Thanks for that insight.

But the timing of all this is highly suspect.
Waaayyy too many dots connecting these days ––

Food production/packaging facilities destroyed/burned
Food production/packaging co's bought up by foreigners
Govt. culling of poultry farms
Govt. culling of pork farms
Farm land bought up by Sociopath-Gates
Fertilizer production facilities fires
Fertilizer co's bought up by foreigners
Energy production ⏩ transportation cost crisis
that's the short list......

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

[They’ve] been doing it to our food for as long as there have been grocery stores. Just dig into what the regular consumption of SOY does to men.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response Jason Webber to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

A few wars take place, explains population decline. Men come back from WWII...huge surge in long term pop trend (in US). Something happened in the mid 50s to reverse long term trend in pop growth.

Polio vax introduced in 55'....late 50s onward, strong downward trend in population growth thereafter. Global population halved between 55' & 2012'. As more vaccines came out, pop. continued to decline world-wide.

Can't use the 'kids are just expensive' excuse (in US) because cost of living didn't surge until 70s onward due to dollar-gold de-indexing. And divorce rate didn't uptick until 70s onward.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

All food for all animals and humans!😕

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Which came first? The chicken or the egg?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Vaccine? Sterile population?

Or have done! I Don’t put anything past [them]! I just keep detoxing! Can’t wait for complete Freedom from [them]! What a Beautiful World it will be! 🥰🙏🏼

Total RED LINE CROSSED 🐶 🐩 🐕!!
🤬😠

Ask Bayer and Mosento....they know...

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl