Omega...The End
2:03 > 23

Revelations 22:13
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.

+ VK sync?! 25 min delta > 5:5
++ VK timestamp - 1:38 > 111 & 13:38 > 4:11 > 42

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Glad VK finally got that straightened out. BC when POTUS had rallies in 2022, but had the year as 2023, I'm like really, w/c now confirmed that back in 2022, when CERN was activated it was a major timeline jump & that was FFwd to 2023 in 2022. Thanks to the Gridwork the team did BTS for that mission to occur w/ the timeline shift occurring & GO for Quantum jump, which VK did post last yr ~March for hyper jump, a GO comm for CERN (in PANIC/WH cntrl, post major keystone repair for past 3 yrs, prior to CERN to be allowed to go back online, part of her system). β™Ύ

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

πŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™Œ

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Wow Vincent you have 444 views
God is on our side.
Thank you for all your hard work

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Wow
So April

πŸ‘€

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

We Are One Thirteenth Plus One Done with Twenty Twenty Three=683

My decode at the link
https://anonup.com/thread/11650038

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Oh! Make Earth Great again!
(multiple meanings exist) :)

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Omega also has a connection to JFK.

So it’s the second lunar month equivalent? 2/23 here we go!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

'Allo 'Allo - Michelle 'of the Resistance' Dubois Vs. the Krouts - YouTube

I own nothing.Entity: UMGContent Type: Sound RecordingClips of 'Allo 'Allo belong to David Croft and Jeremy Lloyd, courtesy of the BBC.Music (Just Tonight) b...

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

that's a good one, too. Thanks for adding!

(1) Show this thread

I was also thinking shouldn’t he have said we’re 10/13th +1 done with 2022?

2:21 > 23

113 +1

Two Three = 114

114 Simple = 700 Jewish

V = 700

Global citizen: born in the Caribbean, raised between Guadeloupe and France, living in Austria. Proud Mom, Wife, Psychologist, Truth Seeker

My first though also... The End 😊

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

What is Omega stand for?
the end of something
Greek Letter Omega

The 24th and last letter of the Greek alphabet, Omega (Ξ©), essentially means the end of something, the last, the ultimate limit of a set, or the "Great End." Without getting into a lesson in Greek, Omega signifies a grand closure, like the conclusion of a large-scale event.