The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

There’s a better way! Dr. Joel Wallach, DVM, BS, ND. Do we think it’s a coincidence why red meat and eggs have been under such attack? Cholesterol, one of the medical establishments big lies.

I worked in Alzheimer's units as a nursing assistant for years. This INFURIATES me to my very core. Soon they will not be able to walk the streets, not if I have anything to say about it. Fucking C*NTS.

In response Wendy Werner to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Have you noticed anything with surgeons/physicians getting sudden Alzheimer’s? My uncle got it out of the blue after devoting his entire life to healing others. I’m wondering anything related to the surgical equipment, sterilization methods, lasers, etc? I ran into a neighbor in my building who said her husband also has and he is retired surgeon as well 🤷‍♀️

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

I haven't no, but I've been out of the loop for some time. I'm so sorry-I'm sure we will soon know the truth.

(1) Show this thread