DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

OMG..................Halftime Show....................somebody just slap me right now. Put me out of my misery.
Singer can't sing, satanic sh** everywhere, dancers wearing jock straps on their faces.............uh.....ok......-oh, & I forgot NO WHITE PEOPLE.........great show!🤢🤮🤬

“Life is never quite what it appears but it is filled with light and color!” #MAGA #fromdarktolight #Godalwayswins

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

What in the Sam Hill did I just watch? I just told my husband it was very satanic. My inner soul was afraid.

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

In response Emily Darrow to her Publication

We felt the same! Remember God wins!

Did you notice how the lights outlining the building cutouts looked like headstones 😳

In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DRAGONFLY17 in this post can reply

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

In response Emily Darrow to her Publication

Yes! And what was up with all the mummy looking dudes? Full face mask? smh

“Life is never quite what it appears but it is filled with light and color!” #MAGA #fromdarktolight #Godalwayswins

In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication

Creepy! One minute like soldiers the next total chaos. Also when they made the circle in the center I thought it looked like a Q but may be wrong. My eye was defintely looking for symbolism.

(1) Show this thread