#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

OMG..................Halftime Show....................somebody just slap me right now. Put me out of my misery.
Singer can't sing, satanic sh** everywhere, dancers wearing jock straps on their faces.............uh.....ok......-oh, & I forgot NO WHITE PEOPLE.........great show!🤢🤮🤬

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Honest patriot just trying to make the world a better place.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I did not want to watch the superbowl, but with all the hype, I wanted to see for myself if anything POPPED. Since I can't unsee that abomination of a halftime show, maybe a good analysis will come out over the next few days. At least a BOOM of some sort would make it worth the watch.

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

And they looked like the CCP marching in the field. And damn Red Jackets, no less. What the hell??????? So done with all of this propaganda.

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

ok i agree with every single one of you but your comments are killing me...kek 🤣🤣🤣

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

no women

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Reina Beans to her Publication

wow.......yep

(1) Show this thread

started on twatterville in May 2020 and found many others of like mind. #wwg1wga. LET'S ROLL

just said the EXACT thing. sick

I just upset a american patriot on my wall asking what crazy shit i was watching surely seeing that was bad even for all americans x

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

nothing happened we was lied to again.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

please tell me I haven't had to watch this crap for no reason. please, just ONE BOOM!!!!!!
In the mean time...I need a shower & a brain transplant.
O......M......G......

“Life is never quite what it appears but it is filled with light and color!” #MAGA #fromdarktolight #Godalwayswins

What in the Sam Hill did I just watch? I just told my husband it was very satanic. My inner soul was afraid.

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

In response Emily Darrow to her Publication

We felt the same! Remember God wins!

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

In response Emily Darrow to her Publication

all the words I saw, and dancing in gold tunnels. Words: alone, enough, hours, love, kiss, feel, touch

(3) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Agreed! I'm going to need some high vibe mediation. I'm grossed out 🤮

Christian, Navy Vet, Patriot, WWG1WGA

what a shitshow

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

Disgusting display right out in our faces. Not cool!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

SOMETHING BETTER HAPPEN! im not enjoying this BS