There were some night ops in Miami last night...saw a few different videos. Wonder what was going on?!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Looks like a Chinook threading its way through those skyscrapers & tall buildings
Aren't those used to carry Special Op forces?

I was seeing posts about this 3-4 days ago.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Anyone know what building that is? Who's inside?

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

they say exercises arrest possibly keep some from skipping the country keep me posted

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

I will if I see anything. Most times, though, these things go unreported!

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Man Miami is crazy fr. Worst humans ever in my experience this past week. We got thru it and were like fook Miami!

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Looks like they were going to land atop the building. Extraction? Seems to me to be reminiscent of Seal Team 6's decent on Osama's compound.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Awesome!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Catching them criminals. Love it!!!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Miami Airport was shutdown too!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Reminds me of the California ops...

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

This has been going on for the past five years in Central Pennsylvania. Really peaked in 2021-and each and every time I am exhilarated! I run outside and make the human Q sign! lol

https://youtu.be/3HDFr0fDz3I

Even when you feel low you can still go - YouTube

Even when you feel low you can still go Even when you feel slow you can still go Even when there’s no hope you can still go I never answer to no man I still ...

They rumble the house...I love it🤗💓🙃

They are just dropping by to offer someone a ride they cannot refuse. 😉

😄👀 Happy Sunday Kim !!

Oh nice….

Kek

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

Love it!!!

(1) Show this thread