#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

VK on Twitter

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Easiest way to stop edd production is reduce the protein in the feed - bingo, no eggs. Chickens require 16% protein in their feed to produce eggs. You replace that with very low protein and no eggs.

So I'm not worried about the low egg production from feed, I think it is directly related to decreased protein. That's why when chicken owners switched to a different brand, the hens started laying right away again.

Thankfully - I don't believe this is as bad as people are thinking. I don't think it is permanent or has damaged anything, just not enough protein and no eggs because of it.

35+ years of chicken raising here ;)

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Thanks for that insight.

But the timing of all this is highly suspect.
Waaayyy too many dots connecting these days ––

Food production/packaging facilities destroyed/burned
Food production/packaging co's bought up by foreigners
Govt. culling of poultry farms
Govt. culling of pork farms
Farm land bought up by Sociopath-Gates
Fertilizer production facilities fires
Fertilizer co's bought up by foreigners
Energy production ⏩ transportation cost crisis
that's the short list......

If they wanted to truly stop egg production thru the chicken feed - increase the protein to a lethal level for hens and you have dead hens. By the time the nation figured it out, huge numbers of backyard chickens would be gone.

This didn't happen.

Instead, eggs stopped. Only explanation is not enough protein, it was probably under 10% protein for the hens to stop laying so suddenly like that. And when they were put back on 16%, people were stating the eggs started coming the next day. Protein deficiency...plain and simple.

Was it done on purpose to reduce the number of eggs out there? Who knows??? But cutting corners by decreasing protein while still charging the same amount...more logical.

Also, just plain chicken feed (not laying mash for chickens laying eggs), this is used to keep birds alive without the higher cost of the lay mash. Protein in that can range from 7-10%. It could be that was put in the laying mash bags instead, a simple mistake.

Only people mentioned by @Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it