Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Was that just Q in the middle of the field?

all i saw was red ants with underwear on their faces running around with no clear purpose. hmm kinda like i see everyday lol. sorry i dont think anything was happening that was Q related it was a hot mess

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Marley808 in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

😂

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

You didn't pay attention. Firt, Pepsi and Fire works, MJ was burned on that commercial bad. Hence Dave Dave, is that a mask he was wearing. Second, his clothing was what MJ wore when he was burned. Third, black gloves instead of white. Forth, dancers formed a Q.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Army Strong to her Publication

The masks on the faces of the dancers were representative of MJ when he was burned Nana thinks as well.

(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I wanted to jerk those masks off them so bad..finally had to turn to something else.

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

Looked like jock straps to me

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

plastic surgery masks- - altering your face/masks. also the words in the cityscape in the backgroud - touch ours alone enough

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

Love it...underwear on their faces!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🎂

Love Jesus,✝️ Family💕 Mimi👵Dachshund Mom🐾 and Trump!🇺🇲 🙏THE BEST IS YET TO COME!🙏

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

Jockstraps!!!

(1) Show this thread