Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

it was a backwards Q hatch mark on wrong side. Can someone share what it means when something is mirrored?

In response Sister Liberty to her Publication

Q posted about mirrors

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

In response Sister Liberty to her Publication

Same in the opening credits on my feed - perhaps:

(3) Show this thread

Mama to 3 girls who are my greatest joys in life!!! #cheermom #dancemomx2 #hookem🤘🏻 Isaiah 61:10 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇨🇱🇺🇸🇨🇱

I saw this on twiiter about the masks.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Amanda Cravey to her Publication

Who is the singer cause he surely moves like MJ.

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

In response Amanda Cravey to her Publication

Hello! Do you still have a twitter account? I've been trying to get in touch with IAM...BROWNING for a while and I'm not having any luck finding anyone from our tribe 🤟

(2) Show this thread

was that a masonic symbol at the end when they were laying on the ground?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Stacy TruthWins to his Publication

Idk above my paygrade

(1) Show this thread

God. Family. Country. Everything Hinges On These.

i thought i saw that 😏

CNA🩺Wife&Mommy💗💙💗Truth Seeker, Gun toting, Pro-Life, Jesus is My Savior, Trump is my President, American Patriot!!🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

If thats a Q on the field i think im done ,because The weekend had the word SATAN come up at one of his shows😳 https://youtu.be/AM-Vai-4pnw

CNA🩺Wife&Mommy💗💙💗Truth Seeker, Gun toting, Pro-Life, Jesus is My Savior, Trump is my President, American Patriot!!🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Victoria Sealey to her Publication

heres a picture from the Weeknd's concert. I'm just saying, if Q is associated with that, I'm done holding the line.

(1) Show this thread

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

all i saw was red ants with underwear on their faces running around with no clear purpose. hmm kinda like i see everyday lol. sorry i dont think anything was happening that was Q related it was a hot mess

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

You didn't pay attention. Firt, Pepsi and Fire works, MJ was burned on that commercial bad. Hence Dave Dave, is that a mask he was wearing. Second, his clothing was what MJ wore when he was burned. Third, black gloves instead of white. Forth, dancers formed a Q.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

😂

(7) Show this thread

Gifted Empathic Healer and Truth Seeker

Totally! I saw it too!

Me too. I saw it in the beginning.

i thought I saw it too, but how does Q fit in with that? maybe I dont understand...and the masks seemed creepy!

In response I’m no one to her Publication

Nana thinks that the bandages on the dancers faces were representativw of the when MJ got burned in the face really bad b4.
Most ppl never knew this. He hid it before he faked his death.

(1) Show this thread

i seen that too

i saw it on the field too

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

I think I saw a Q in lights in front if the Pepsi sign when the half time show first started?