Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my stomach.
That didn't work out too well for him did it?

😆Happy Sunday VK and patriots...everyone here is awesome !

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I just spit coffee through my nose at 8:41 p.m. from this morning! 😂😂

😃👍

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

And he has helter skelter eyes...

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

I'll take a guy like the one on the left.........
............... every time.😊

❤️ .

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

AAANNND here come the memes 🤣🤣🤣🥳🙃

Hahaha I cant believe how these little bitches react when they get caught, crying like the little bitch he is! like a spoilt kid that has finally been told "no". These freaks need to be punished and punished hard so no one ever tries to destroy our species again. we are all human! I am not one for violence but im looking forward to seeing theses traitors pay the price with some violence in order for an example to be made so no one ever thinks twice about destroying the lives of good people. let the lesson be learnt you freaks. you will pay big time. I hope you know what is coming.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Do ya want to know what is the most scary to Nana?
That people that are this damn stupid are running things that affect us all even if you leave out the evil part of it.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Truth

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, some of this stuff is far too scary. I've never enjoyed clowns jumping out of closets and I like having some idea of what I need to do to protect myself. I feel helpless at times and yes, that's when I pray. My perception of time is really messed up. I get up and soon the sun is going down. But I always know that my extended family is here and the love that is shared is always available. Thank you for sharing and please know I love ya and appreciate you! Hope to meet you some day.

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

This is gold! lol

Hi VK.
I won’t stop believing, no matter how long it takes my family and friends to start paying attention. I have managed to help my boss to begin to wake up — now instead of just saying “We’ll see what happens.”, in order to placate me, he’s starting to do a little searching down the rabbit hole. Progress. :)

TS = 12:42 > 36.

Apr 23, 2018 2:48:13 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
Do you believe?
The world is awakening.
https:// www.aljazeera.com/amp/news...
Coincidence?
Q

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Oh, I think his date was impressed as well 😂

😂

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Haaa ... yes beautiful! When I was young and just started riding a motorcycle, it was a magnet for the girls. They all wanted to get behind. To impress the guys who delivered the newspapers (they gathered at a certain house) I had asked my sister to sit on the back of the bike and put on a different wig each time (we had some of those things for the carnival). And so I drove past the newsboys about 6 times with my sister in waving wigs ... Scored my points ...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

and take her somewhere nice..

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

And he admitted to lying on camera to get a date!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

That dude HAS to be an actor. Theres no way anyone can be that stupid.

Right?

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

it is possible, it seems incredible only if your life paths have not crossed. ever since I can remember, I have been surrounded by such creatures. when you see one - you've seen them all. They are all the same. stupid as midnight, and evil.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

From Stephanie Foster

Ill take your approach VK..😂❤️😎

The date: