Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

Frenz, last week I asked you all to pray for a miracle for me. I had to move by last Tuesday, had no job and no where to go. Within about 2 hours almost 500 responded with prayers. Someone posted an ad that was on Gab about a job in another state that included an apartment as part of the pay. I reached out to the person that posted on Gab. I got the job and Im in that state now! I wanted to reach out and say thank you so very very much. I was beyond blessed with a miracle. I'm still going through notifications looking for the person that posted it for me as I wanted to give a special shout out. Miracles happen frenz. Each and every one of you that sent prayers are miracles. Thank you Thank you Thank you all.

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Our God Is An Awesome God!
Thank You Father God! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•
Thank You Jesus! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

"Awesome God"
Rich Mullins

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBnzAepXOE8

Awesome God - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Sony Music EntertainmentAwesome God Β· Rich MullinsSongsβ„— 1988 Reunion Records, Inc.Released on: 1995-07-18Auto-generated by YouTube.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Thank You For Returning
Us To Always
"Remember TO Remember"
OUR Father God IS An Awesome God!

My Heart, This Song,
IS A Non Ceasing
Reminder...

FATHER GOD CREATOR YHVH IS AWESOME.

JESUS CHRIST YESHUA MESSIAH IS AWESOME.

YOU ARE AWESOME.

TO ALWAYS
Put Father God,
Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus FIRST IN ALL Things
IS Exactly What Father God Wants.

Yuckies WANT/CREATE
Distraction FROM OUR FIRST ALWAYS Interaction WITH Father God Through Christ Jesus. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Remember TO Remember
IN ALL THINGS FIRST THROUGH CHRIST YESHUA MESSIAH HEALER SAVIOUR REDEEMER.

Father God Knows. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•
Yeshua Messiah Knows. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Father God's, Yeshua's
Great Teachings And Instructions:

Philippians 4